Fill your own skip bags for…
We’ll post the bag out to you and collect the bag from you when you’re finished using it.
Select Which Size You Need
Skip Bags (90x90x90)
Rent a skip bag for only £100. Posted directly to you.
Types of Waste That Can't Go In A Skip
✘ TVs / Monitors
✘ Florescent Tubes
✘ Gas Cylinders
✘ Lead Acid / Vehicle Batteries
✘ Paint Cans / Containers
Please note that if your skip is going to be on private property, you do not need a permit.
Legal Requirements of Permits
• You DON’T need a skip permit if you put a skip on private land, such as a private drive, garden, or private yard etc.
• Manchester Waste Skips can organise a skip permit on your behalf.
• Skip permits are issued by local authorities & can last up to 28 days.
• The charge for a Skip permit can vary by each local authority area but we will display it above.
• Cones and lights must be displayed on skips left on public highways & we will provide these for you if you book a skip that requires a permit.